- Account Information – View account balances, loan payment, and loan payoff information.
- Account Activity – View transactions & check images.
- Transfer Funds – Set up one time or scheduled transfers from selected First National Bank of NWA accounts as well as make loan payments using the Transfer Funds option. All transfers made prior to 7:00 pm will post on the same day’s business.
- Download – Download account transactions into personal financial management software such as Microsoft Money. Spreadsheet and Text formats are also available.
- View Check & Deposit Images – View the front and back of each check and deposit slip.
- Stop Payments – Place stop payments on one check or a range of checks. (Stop payment fee applies).
- Message Center – Contact a Customer Support team member using our secure message center.
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
With Mobile Banking from FNBNWA, you can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs and banking centers. Our app is free, secure, and easy to use. Features:
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills**
- Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
With Mobile Deposit, you can electronically deposit checks with an iPhone® or Android™ device that has a camera by using our Bank By Mobile App. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your properly endorsed check to make deposits into your account.
Eligibility Requirements for Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available to customers who have:
- Enrolled in Mobile Banking.
- Downloaded the most recent iPhone or Android App.
- An active deposit account for 90 days with a positive average balance (all checking and savings accounts qualified)
- No returned deposited items (chargebacks) in the last 90 days. (Small Businesses no more than 2 chargebacks in the last 90 days.)
- Demonstrated financial responsibility with all accounts
* Must be an Online Banking Customer ** Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features. *** This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Bill Payment makes paying bills easy as 1..2.. 3.. Send a payment to anyone, anywhere in the U.S. using the convenience of your computer and the Internet. Bill Payment is FREE.
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts – You have the option to set up any checking account to pay bills.
- Quick Payment – This function allows you to set up multiple payments at one time.
- One-time & Recurring Payments – Set up one-time payments on the date you specify or set up recurring payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. You control when your payment starts and when your payments stops going out.
- Payment Types – FNB of NWA sends payments two ways, electronically or by check. We have a variety of payees set up to accept electronic payments. If we can not send the payee an electronic payment, we will send a check payment on your behalf.
- Payment Schedule – The payment schedule gives you the ability to view, edit, or delete any payment. The schedule will show you which payments are scheduled to go out and on what date.
- Payment History – The payment history gives you the ability to keep track of what payments have been made. Detailed payment information will display such as the date your payment was made and the confirmation/check number.
- Payees – You have the ability to view, edit, add, or delete any payee.
eStatements & Notices
Receive your account statements and notices via email. eStatements and eNotices are just like your original paper statement only emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive. eStatements and eNotices are environmentally friendly, secure, and FREE!
- Environmentally friendly – Receiving your bank account statement or notice via email reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources. You will no longer receive a paper statement, so you can easily store your eStatement to a file on your computer.
- Next day delivery – Unlike your paper statement, which can take 2-3 business days by U.S. Mail, eStatement and eNotices provides next day delivery of your statement. When your statement cycles, it will automatically be emailed to you – usually around 2:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Secure – Your Online Banking ID and Password are your keys to eStatements and eNotices. eStatements and eNotices also use a security phrase which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from F FNB of NWA. This will help safeguard you against unwanted Phishing attempts.
- Accessible anywhere – Because eStatements and eNotices are emailed to you, you can access these from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection.
How do I get Started?
You must be enrolled in Online Banking. You will be able to enroll by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the “eDocuments” tab. If you are not currently an Online Banking customer, click here to apply for Online Banking.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. To download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®, click here.
- We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption.
- You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s)
Save the Change
Sit back and watch your savings grow! Enrolling in “Save the Change” is easy as 1,2,3,…
- Visit a new accounts representative at any of our FNB of NWA locations.
- Use your FNB of NWA Debit Card
- Watch your savings grow!
With each swipe of your FNB of NWA Debit Card, your purchase will be rounded up to the next whole dollar amount of your choice and the difference will be transferred into your savings account. It’s that easy to “Save the Change“. Requirements:
- FNB of NWAPersonal Checking Account
- FNB of NWA Debit Card
- FNB of NWA Personal Savings Account
Commercial Accounts are not eligible for this product
A new 24-hour information line is now available to customers of FNB of NWA, A Division of FNBFS. You must fill out the application form and return it to any one of our conveniently located branches. You must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) so you alone can access your account information by telephone. When we receive your application form, we will check your signature against the signature card we have on file for your account(s). Upon verification, we will mail you an Information Line instruction brochure. Use of the PIN number provides total security when you use the Information Line.